The CST Berger Laser Level is a popular tool for measuring the level in concrete, brick, mortar, tile, etc.
This handy device can be used indoors or out, and comes with accessories that make it easy to use.
Here's how to use it :
1. Place the laser on top of your surface you want to measure. The laser will automatically adjust itself so that its beam hits at an angle of 45 degrees from vertical. This ensures accuracy when reading the measurement.
2. Press the button "Start". A green light indicates that the laser has started working. When finished, press again to stop the operation.
3. To read the measurements, move the pointer over the area where you want to take the measurement. You'll see two numbers appear: one indicating the distance between the laser and the target, and another showing the height above ground.
4. If necessary, repeat steps 1-3 until all areas are measured.
5. After taking the readings, remove the laser by pressing the button "Stop" and then place it back into the case.
CST berger laser level for construction industry
Construction worker do used this type of laser level, due to its high grade in construction work. It's superior accuracy and ease of use makes it very useful for any job site.
It also features a built-in compass which allows users to accurately determine their position while using the laser level.
Construction worker need to have good eyesight because they must look through the lens to check if the laser beam hit the target correctly.
If not, they should try adjusting the laser level until it works properly.
Berger laser are also available as handheld models but these are more expensive than the ones sold separately.
How do you calibrate a CST berger laser level?
Calibrating a CST Berger Laser Level is easy. All you need to do is follow these steps:
1. Place the laser level on top of the object,
2. Put the laser level on the bottom of the object,
3. Rotate the laser level until the laser beam is perfectly vertical,
4. Adjust the height until the laser beam is centered,
5. Verify that the laser beam is exactly horizontal.
6. If the laser level is not calibrated correctly, repeat step 2 through 5 until the laser beam is perfect.
How to set up the laser level?
To get accurate results, we recommend setting up the laser level before starting each project. You may find instructions inside the package.
However, here are some tips to help you setup the laser level quickly and easily:
- Make sure there is no dirt or dust inside the laser unit.
- Remove the protective cover and clean the glass lenses.
- Place the laser level on a flat surface.
- Adjust the leveling screws until the laser beams perfectly aligns vertically.
- Check the batteries' status. Replace them if needed.
- Set the power switch to ON/OFF mode.
- Press the start button to begin measuring.
- Use the included accessory kit to attach the laser level to surfaces such as walls, ceilings, floors, windows, doors, stairs, etc.
How important is the grading in construction work?
Grading is extremely important in construction work because it determines how much weight can be placed on certain parts of the structure.
If the foundation is too soft, then the building could sink into the ground. If the foundation is solid, then the building can withstand large amounts of weight.
For outdoor construction projects the superior accuracy of CST Berger Laser Level helps ensure proper alignment of the concrete slab.
The laser level measures distances down to 0.01mm. That means even small changes in elevation can affect the final result.
With the help of our laser levels, contractors can easily create perfect foundations without having to worry about making mistakes.
What other uses does the laser level offer?
Besides being used in construction sites, the laser level can be used anywhere else. For example, it can be used at home to measure heights and lengths.
You can also use it outdoors to mark out boundaries, build fences, install posts, lay tile flooring, paint lines, cut wood planks, etc.
For open-reel construction, laser level will make your life easier when installing steel joists. You don't have to spend time checking whether the joist was installed straight.
Just press the START button and let the laser level guide you!
Laser level has many advantages over traditional tools like tape measurers and plumb bobs.
The most obvious advantage is that it provides more precise measurements than those made with conventional methods.
Another benefit is that it doesn't require an assistant to hold the tool steady during measurement.