||DeWalt 18V XR Lithium Ion||XR Lithium Ion Battery – Variable Speed Trigger – PM47 Fan-Cooled Motor||Mid range||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||Bosch PST 18 LI||Syneon Chip – Bosch SDS – 2 year guarantee||Mid range||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||Makita DJV180Z 18 V||LED trace line – Lithium Battery – Air Cooled Charging System||Mid range||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
Top 3 Cordless Jigsaws On The Market Compared
Cordless jigsaws are very popular today among carpenters as their cordless technology ensures a much better environment with safety in mind. These cordless jigsaws still provide the same amount of power to their corded counterparts thanks to their lithium battery technology and brilliant motors.
If you are currently on the lookout for a new jigsaw that can provide you with not only a reliable experience but also an experience that is quick and efficient then have a look at the following three cordless jigsaws that are top of the current market thanks to their many features and precise cutting technology.
DeWalt 18V XR Lithium-Ion Review – Our Number 1
The DeWalt brand is well-known for its quality products in the jigsaw industry and many tradesmen rely on their ability to cut precisely and powerfully. There are many brands of jigsaws out there all claiming to be able to provide the best cutting experience but there aren’t many that can compare to the DeWalt brand as a whole. If you are looking for a good quality jigsaw that is going to provide you reliability of months and years to come then you should definitely consider the DeWalt 18V XR Cordless Jigsaw (VIEW PRICE HERE!). Here are some of the features this DeWalt product provides:
- XR Lithium Technology – The Lithium XR battery will ensure efficiency and the ability to cut materials a lot quicker than other lithium products. Lithium batteries need a lot less charging time and are able to provide as much power as a corded jigsaw.
- 3000 strokes per minute – The cutter is able to provide up to 3000 strokes per minute which means materials are cut quicker and are much more precise.
- PM47 Fan-Cooled Motor – The powerful PM47 Fan-Cooled motor will ensure the motor is prevented from overheating even during tougher applications when cutting thicker materials. The brushes on the motor are also replaceable in the future when they eventually lose their efficiency.
- Variable speeds – You can adjust the speed with ease thanks to the trigger that provides users with quick controlled cuts.
The DeWalt 18V XR Lithium-Ion Cordless Jigsaw is very powerful and cuts materials precisely thanks to its XR Lithium technology and with all of the other features it provides make this product excellent value for money. If you are looking for a reliable jigsaw that is going to last for years and has all the features you need for a great cutting experience, you should definitely consider this DeWalt jigsaw.
Features: XR Lithium-Ion Battery – Variable Speed Trigger – PM47 Fan-Cooled Motor
Pricing: Mid range
Bosch PST 18 LI Review – Number 2
The Bosch PST 18 LI Cordless Jigsaw could be the answer to your jigsaw cutting requirements if you are looking for one that is not only reliable, but can cut materials effortlessly thanks to the features it provides. You will find that the Lithium battery technology that is integrated into this jigsaws design will ensure powerful applications that aren’t going to deteriorate the life of the battery or jigsaw. You will be able to undertake even the most demanding of tasks such as decking wood and sheet metal for roofs. Have a look at some of the features this Bosch jigsaw provides its users:
- Compact & robust structure – The compact & robust design this jigsaw is built upon will make sure any knocks or drops will do no damage and it’s still easy to hold thanks to its lightweight structure that weighs no more than 3.7kg.
- Free 2 year warranty – A free 2 year Bosch warranty is included in the purchase of this product that will give you peace of mind should anything go wrong with the jigsaw.
- Bosch Syneon Chip – The unique chip integrated with this jigsaw will ensure the right balance of motor and gears so your product doesn’t overheat during extreme cutting.
- Bosch SDS – The Bosch SDS makes changing blades safe, quick and effective thanks to not having to use additional tools.
There isn’t a lot this Bosch Jigsaw can’t do and if you are looking for an affordable jigsaw that is going to last and has all of the features and settings you need to make cutting a much better experience, you should definitely consider the Bosch PST 18 LI Cordless Jigsaw.
Features: Syneon Chip – Bosch SDS – 2 year guarantee
Pricing: Mid range
Makita DJV180Z 18 V Review – Number 3
Another Makita product that provides users with the most reliable service is the Makita DJV180Z 18 V Cordless Jigsaw. This jigsaw has a lot of the basic features that makes cutting materials effortless and anyone who purchases this product will quickly find they have made a good decision. If you are looking for a cordless jigsaw that has all the features that will make cutting easy, have a look at all of the features this Makita is able to provide:
- Tool-less blade change – You will be able to change the blade with ease and safely without the need of using any additional tools.
- Air cooled charging system – With the Makstar Optimum Charging System you will be able to use this Makita jigsaw after just 22 minutes of charging time which makes it one of the quickest charging times around for a cordless tool.
- LED Trace Line – You will be able to follow the LEDs handy trace line it provides its users when operating.
- Lithium Battery – The lithium battery is able to provide up to 430% more run time when compared with its competitors Ni-MH and Ni-Cad.
You will quickly find this Makita DJV180Z 18 V Cordless Jigsaw is very good value for money thanks to all the features and settings it provides to make cutting a lot easier. With the LED trace line and the air cooled charging system that charges batteries within 22 minutes makes this Makita jigsaw one of the best money can buy.
Features: LED trace line – Lithium Battery – Air Cooled Charging System
Pricing: Mid range
The Makita Jigsaw above provides users with a 22 minute charging battery pack which makes it well worth buying, but the DeWalt 18V XR Cordless Jigsaw provides users with a much better experience in terms of precise cutting and ease of use.
The DeWalt is top of the range and has everything a user needs to cut through some of the most demanding materials and with a lot of the other features it provides definitely puts this in the mix with some of the best jigsaws around. You won’t find a better jigsaw that is more affordable than the DeWalt which is why it gets the vote and is in top spot ahead of its competitors.