Top 3 Cordless Reciprocating Saws On the Market Compared
Short On Time?
Our Recommended Cordless Reciprocating Saws On the Market Is The Makita DJR185Z!
Reciprocating saws are great for those who spend a lot of their time outside in the garden cutting bushes and branches – reciprocating saws offer a cordless experience which means you can go mobile anywhere in the garden without having to use any extension leads.
The power of a reciprocating saw is second to none thanks to the battery power they provide and if you are looking for a reliable product that is simple and easy to use you make look at buying one of the following three products which are currently top rated on the market.
The Product Below May Be Currently Unavailable,
Our recommended alternative is The Bosch 06033B2400!
- Ergonomic shape for multiple grip positions
- Counterbalanced design reduces vibrations for effortless handling
- Ideal choice for cutting branches and firewood or flush cuts next to walls
- Deep cuts in wood and cuts steel, plastic, chipboard, rubber or plasterboard
- SDS for fast and easy saw blade changes
Bosch PSA 18 LI Review – Our Number 1
The Bosch PSA 18 LI (VIEW PRICE HERE!) is a cordless multi-saw that will make cutting branches and bits of timber seem effortless thanks to its powerful motor and lithium battery. You will be able to cut for hours thanks to the lithium battery technology implemented into this saw and charging is done quickly so you know you your saw is always going to be ready when you need it. Have a look at some of the features the Bosch PSA 18 LI Cordless Multi-Saw provides:
- Bosch SDS – You will be able to change the blade safely and with ease without having to use other tools thanks to the Bosch SDS technology.
- Orbital function – The orbital function will allow for pre-selection speed and will adjust for a variety of materials to suit its cutting needs.
- Compact and lightweight – This product is very compact and lightweight so cutting metal pipes or branches that are overhead won’t strain the arms.
- Lithium-Ion Technology – The Lithium-Ion Technology integrated with this cordless multi-saw will ensure users will be able to use this product for hours without it having any long lasting effects on its battery.
All in all this Bosch cutter provides everything you need in a reciprocating saw and if you are looking for a reliable product that can be used for prolonged periods the Bosch PSA 18 LI Cordless Multi-Saw has your name written all over it. It provides users with multiple uses that can cut a variety of materials easily and quickly.
Features: Bosch SDS – Compact & Lightweight – Orbital Function
Pricing: Mid range
Makita DJR185Z Review – Number 2
The Makita DJR185Z Cordless Mini Reciprocating Saw is all you need for your small garden jobs. You will be able to go outside with this mini reciprocating saw and cut until your heart is content thanks to the very reasonable battery life this cutter provides. Many tradesmen use this in the joining and carpentry industry which just goes to show the power possesses and if you are looking for a reciprocating saw for your toolbox this one should definitely be considered. Have a look at the many features this saw is able to provide:
- Multiple saw blades – This Makita product has jigsaw users in mind so you will be able to use your jigsaw blades and other reciprocating saw blades in this one design – which is very handy if you intend on having both tools at your disposal.
- LED light – The LED light with a pre glow function will allow you to see in all the places where light is limited from other objects.
- Variable speed control – You will be able to control the speed of the motor thanks to the trigger it provides which will make application easier and quicker depending on what material you are cutting.
- Mini version – This is a mini reciprocating saw which is perfect for any odd jobs and plenty of tradespeople to just throw in a toolbox and use whenever needed. It has a nice grip to it and is very lightweight which makes any application easy and less hard work.
The Makita brand always provides great quality products to their users and the Makita DJR185Z Cordless Mini Reciprocating Saw is no different. It comes packed with plenty of features and settings that will make sawing a variety of materials seem effortless. If you are looking for an affordable reciprocating saw then they don’t come much better than this Makita product.
Features: LED light – Variable speed – Compact
Pricing: Mid range
Ryobi RSS1801M ONE+ Review – Number 3
This affordable Ryobi Reciprocating saw will provide you with a way of cutting even the toughest of materials such as metal pipes, wooden worktops, and many other materials that other reciprocating saws don’t have the power to cut. :
- Speed control – You will be able to adjust the speed with ease to suit the material you are cutting.
- Ergonomic grip handle – You will have a comfortable cutting experience thanks to the ergonomic grip handle this Ryobi product provides. You will have a lot more control during operation.
- Anti-vibration – A lot of reciprocating saw products don’t provide the anti-vibration system but this Ryobi product does and you can be sure you aren’t going to succumb to any numbness after prolonged periods of use.
- Quick blade change – You will be able to quickly change the blade safely without the use of any extra tools thanks to its quick change technology.
This Ryobi reciprocating saw doesn’t come with the battery pack or charger and is just the body of the saw which will mean you will have to buy a couple of extras, but because this saw is so cheap it will still be a lot cheaper than some of the other brands out there. The features this Ryobi product provides makes it very good value for money and should be considered by anyone looking to add an affordable reciprocating tool to their inventory.
Features: Ergonomic grip – Quick blade change – Anti-vibration
Pricing: Mid range
The Ryobi reciprocating saw is of very good quality and is great value for money, but the fact it comes as a body only with no charger or battery pack lets it down. The only other option in this list would be the Bosch PSA 18 LI Cordless Multi-Saw as it provides a lot of features the other two do not provide and is much more lightweight and robust.
You will find that the power of the Bosch product is also second to none and can’t be competed with by the other 2 which is why you should definitely consider adding the Bosch reciprocating tool to your inventory.