Makita DHP453SY 18 V Cordless Drill
If you are in the construction industry you will already have heard of the Makita brand as you will find nearly all tradesmen have a Makita tool in their possession. Makita provide all tools in different categories from radio systems to disc cutters and all of their tools are reliable and robust enough to use on site. If you are currently on the lookout for a new cordless drill you may look towards the Makita DHP453SY 18 V Cordless Drill (VIEW PRICE HERE!) for your drilling needs. This robust drill is very robust and has been known to get knocked about a great deal and still provide the user with a reliable experience.
The Makita DHP453SY Cordless Drill not only provides a powerful experience thanks to its 18V motor but it also provides users with a variety of features that help get the job done quickly and efficiently. With the fast charging adaptor that comes with this drill and the carry case to keep everything together many other brands out there find it very hard to compete with this products price. Have a look at some of the other features this drill is able to provide its users:
- Easy bit installation – The keyless drill chuck will allow users to quickly and easily change insert and remove drill bits. Drill bits can be inserted and then simply turning the single sleeve chuck is all it takes to keep the drill bits in securely. The opposite is done to remove drill bits so you can be sure inserting and removing drill bits only takes a few seconds out of your day.
- 2 speed gearbox – A 2 speed gearbox is integrated into this Makita drill so users have the option of low and higher drilling speeds to suit their requirements. The gearboxes are made out of metal so you can be sure they are durable and capable of lasting for years.
- Compact & Lightweight – This drill design only weighs 4.3kg so you can be sure it isn’t going to cause any strenuous work during use. With all the features implemented into this design Makita have still been able to manufacture a product that is lightweight and compact.
- Forward/Reverse – As with many drills, this one also has forward and reverse capabilities depending on your needs. If you were to fail in screwing in a screw, you can simply use the reverse features to take it back out again.
- High comfort grips – This drill was designed with comfort in mind so Makita designed an easy to hold grip that would not only provide comfort to the user during application but it would also provide much more control and thus easier applications.
- Variable speed trigger – The variable speed trigger allows users to adjust the speed depending on their requirements for much easier drilling applications.
- Lithium-ion technology – The batteries used with this drill are integrated with lithium-ion technology which provides much longer lasting charges. Lithium-ion batteries also have a much longer life and provide much more power than other battery packs in its market.
- Multiple accessories – Upon purchase of this Makita drill users will be presented with a nice carry case along with the fast charger and a double ended screwdriver bit. The carry case is perfect for those working on site as it keeps the tool and accessories together and makes transportation easy.
- Fast charging capabilities – The charge included with this drill is able to fully charge battery packs within 30 minutes or so which makes it one of the quickest chargers in the industry.
For the price this Makita comes at makes it one of the best drills money can buy, especially when users get the carry case to go with it. Makita has long been providing drills to the power tools industry so they know a thing or two when it comes to knowing what users need to get the job done. If you are looking for a reliable drill that isn’t going to overheat when used repeatedly on a daily basis and one that is reliable and robust enough to use on a building site, this Makita drill is perfect for that experience and should be considered by anyone.
Features: Fast charger – Variable trigger speed – Compact & lightweight design