Festool HKC 55 EB Cordless Circular Saw
Festool is a German brand that prides itself in getting the job done with the best tools every time. They were founded in 1925 and have been manufacturing power tools for the construction industry since. Festool circular saws are renowned for providing a quality cutting performance using some of the best technology in the industry and even though their cordless circular saw range isn’t cheap, you can be sure you are getting value for money in terms of a product that is feature rich and one that is going to last a long time. If you are currently on the lookout for a new circular saw and you are serious when it comes to top quality tools you may look towards the Festool HKC 55 EB Cordless Circular Saw for your straight cutting needs.
The Festool HKC 55 EB Cordless Circular Saw (VIEW PRICE HERE!) comes equipped with a brushless motor which can deliver more than enough power to cut the toughest and thickest of materials. You will quickly find this Festool product has the capabilities of cutting the toughest materials a lot of the more affordable circular saws do not have which is why it’s worth spending more money on. There isn’t a lot the Festool HKC can’t do in terms of cutting thanks to its 55mm maximum cutting depth and with the power the brushless motor provides means it can cut through most wooden materials effortlessly.
If you are interested in getting to know this product in more details, have a look at all the features it provides its consumers:
- Adjustable cutting depth – Users will easily be able to adjust the cutting depth to suit their needs and with the plunge cutting feature it provides means it can cut the thickest of materials with ease.
- Adjustable angle – Not only does this cordless circular saw cut at 90 degrees like most of the standard ones but you can also adjust its angle with the central clamping mechanism to suit your needs.
- Brushless EC-TEC Motor –The brushless motor will deliver much more power that will make cutting the toughest of materials effortless. Brushless motors are common among cordless power tools these days and a lot of them prefer the brushless motors thanks to the added power it provides.
- 18V Lithium-Ion Battery – The lithium-ion battery integrated into this cordless circular saw will make sure the battery packs are used well in conjunction with the circular saws motor. This will mean users get much more life out of a charged battery.
- FastFix – The FastFi feature implemented into this design will allow users to change the blades quickly and safely by using just one hand and no additional tools. A lot of other circular saws will require the user to take off the blade using specific tools which takes a longer time.
- Maximum depth – Users will easily be able to reach depths of up to 55mm thanks to the size of the blade and the power of the brushless motor. Plunge cuts are also possible as and when needed depending on the user’s requirements.
- Blade cover – The hinged blade cover will not only provide additional safety features but it also provides the user with visibility along the line of the cut.
- Lightweight – This product is heavy duty in the sense that it will absorb a lot of knocks and other potential damage but it was also designed to be lightweight and only weighs 4.1kg
- Super-fast cutting – This cordless circular saw thanks to the lithium-ion battery and brushless motor means this saw has a massive 4500RPM which is so powerful it can be used industrially.
All in all, this Festool HKC Cordless Circular Saw provides everything an experience tradesman needs and much more. With its 4500RPM users can be sure their cuts are going to get done quickly and precisely with no messing about. The brushless motor this circular saw provides means users will be able to cut through the toughest materials with ease and it won’t have an adverse effect on the battery in terms of overheating or overload. If you are looking for a high-end circular saw that is reliable and does the job you need it to, this circular saw by Festool should definitely be considered.
Features: Brushless Motor – Adjustable cutting depth – Hinged blade cover