Bosch Professional GDR18V-LIN Cordless Impact Driver
Bosch has been a well-known brand in the tools industry for years now and they continue to provide quality products to their consumers on a daily basis. Their impact drivers are one of the many products they offer and if you are looking for a new one to add to your toolbox you may want to consider the Bosch Professional GDR18V-LIN Cordless Impact Driver (VIEW PRICE HERE!). The Bosch impact driver provides its consumers with many features and settings that will better their experience when driving in the toughest of bolts. Many consumers who have purchased this impact driver no longer use their drills because this driver does everything they need, including drilling in 6” nails into fence posts for prolonged periods without it running out of juice.
The power of this specific Bosch product is second to none thanks to its 18V of power it can provide and the 160Nm torque it can generate. Most consumers who have purchased one of these a few years back are still in possession and use it on a daily basis – which just goes to show the robustness and reliability Bosch is able to provide its consumer. If you are looking for a top quality cordless impact driver that is not going to let you down, have a look at the Bosch impact driver and all of the features it provides its users:
- High torque – For its size it can still generate up to 160Nm of torque which will do most jobs it needs to with great ease. There aren’t many other impact drivers that can compete with this driver’s size and power.
- Small design – A very small design that is very lightweight and can be held with great ease thanks to its slim handle and rubber grip.
- 3 modes – Depending on your specific needs you will be able to choose from 3 different modes. You can change from impact driving for bolts to low and high speed drilling for screws.
- Free 12 months warranty – This compact driver comes with a free 12 months Bosch warranty that will provide you with peace of mind knowing you are covered should inevitable happen.
- Lightweight – This product can be carried and used all day every day without it causing any strains to the wrist thanks to its lightweight design weighing no more than 1.5kg.
- Very robust – A small design that is lightweight but it still doesn’t change the fact this impact driver is very robust. You will be able to use this impact driver on site knowing it can be knocked about without it taking any significant damage.
- Multifunctional – Depending on the job at hand you can change between 3 different modes that will essentially let you do multiple jobs without having to get different tools out.
- Quick bit change – Changing bits is as simple as putting them in and taking them out! You don’t need to mess around with adjusting any settings as all standard bits will fit in this drills mouth no problems at all.
The Bosch Professional GDR18V-LIN Cordless Impact Driver is one of the most affordable impact drivers around and with the features it comes with makes it really hard not to consider adding it to anyone’s toolbox. This Bosch product is very compact and lightweight which means undertaking any work on a regular basis isn’t going to cause any stress to the hands or wrists – it also comes with a slim rubber neck which makes it very comfortable and easy to hold. There isn’t much risk in buying a product from Bosch because you already know from the name you are going to get a product that is going to last, but with a 12 month warranty they offer their consumers means you will be even more confident when buying a product from them.
In conclusion, this Bosch Professional GDR18V-LIN Cordless Impact Driver is very useful for those looking to put flat packs and kitchen furniture together, and with a torque power of 160Nm it will make drilling into applications effortless. If you are looking for a reliable cordless impact driver, this Bosch product could be the one you are looking for.
Features: Small in size – 12 months warranty – 3 modes