The Best Zero Gravity Chair UK Reviews & Buying Guide
If you are looking for a way to relax after a long day and want a spa-like experience, a zero gravity chair is definitely for you.
Zero gravity chairs are not only very comfortable and durable, but they can also help promote blood circulation, with some having reclining options and adjustable headrest options for the ultimate lounger.
These best zero gravity chairs, however, are getting more and more popular, which means they are coming with different features such as; fabric, recline, pillows, and weight capacity. The ever-changing designs make it difficult to know what chair is the best.
So we have rounded up the best zero gravity chairs on the market and compared them to help you figure out which zero gravity chair is right for you.
Our Top Zero Gravity Chair –
The Nyyi Set of 2 Heavy Duty Textoline Zero Gravity Chairs (Editor’s Choice)
The top Nyyi heavy duty zero gravity chairs are one of the most affordable best zero gravity chairs on our list that comes as a set of 2.
Feature-wise, the zero gravity chairs have a weight load of up to 100kg and can be adjusted in reclining angles from 30-90-degrees. The chairs additionally have a powder-coated steel frame for support and an adjustable head pillow.
Its material used is made from oxford fabric for easy cleanup, the frame is also foldable and it has twist knob locks to secure the fully reclined position when in use.
These top comfort zero gravity chairs by Nyyi are overall a great find in terms of value for money as they come as two for the same price and have durable features such as their metal frame, as well as a support for your head to relax on thanks to their adjustable headrest pillow.
Drawbacks of these zero gravity chairs have to be there lower weight capacity in comparison to other chairs on our list, which may limit what people can use the chairs.
- Comes as a set of 2.
- Affordable price.
- Adjustable reclining angles.
- Oxford fabric.
- Steel frame for extra support.
- Adjustable headrest pillow.
- Secure locks.
- Lower weight load might not be suitable for all people.
Our Runner Up ! – Super worth Super Width 57 CM Folding Zero Gravity Chair
The Super worth folding zero gravity chair features a 57cm wide seat and has a weight load of 200kg.
Main specs of this zero gravity chair are its adjustable headrest and 40mm strong powder-coated steel frame, the chair also has elastic cords for extra comfort. A phone/cup holder is further included with the zero gravity chair, as well as a transport handle.
Design-wise the zero gravity chair features a breathable mesh material and has an adjustable incline/recline from 90-150-degrees. The armrests of this chair also come curved and it has a padded headrest for better comfort.
Overall, this folding zero gravity chair by Superworth has a comfortable setup with some great features such as its phone and cup holder, as well as its soft headrest which adds to the relaxation experience.
We also liked this zero gravity chair thanks to its breathable material which makes the chair ideal to use during hot weather in the garden.
Negatives of this zero gravity chair have to be its weight capacity which is reported to be less than stated on the specs, the chair is further said to not be suitable for a garden to use, with its hinges reporting to rust easily after getting wet.
- Strong powder-coated steel frame.
- Phone and cup holder.
- Recline function from 90-150-degrees.
- Curved armrests.
- High back.
- Padded headrest.
- Breathable mesh material.
- Weight capacity is said to be less than stated.
- Not suitable for garden use due to rusting.
SHXF Oversized Reclining Chair
This SHXF oversized zero gravity chair features a 180kg max load and has grey colours with a cotton pad finish, the chair itself weighs around 8kg.
Important features of this chair are multi-position adjustment system which allows you to adjust the recline position quickly, it also has a metal steel foot tube for support and a high-temperature paint finish.
In terms of designing the zero gravity chair has Teslin fabric and a fixed anti-slip foot cover, the chair is also fully folding for easier storage.
The SHXF oversized reclining chair is a great recliner chair choice if you want a recline system to adjust easily without having to change any complicated gears.
Its design is also very comfortable and it does provide a lighter weight than other zero gravity chairs which makes it easy to move around now and then.
Downfalls of this zero gravity chair have to be its body which is said to be hard to sit in at an upright position.
- Grey cotton pad design.
- Multi-position recline adjust system.
- Does provide a lightweight.
- Reasonable price.
- Comfortable quality seat.
- Metal steel tube makes it durable.
- Folding adjust design.
- Anti-slip foot cover for support.
- Body design does not allow users to sit up in an upright position.
MVPower Sun Loungers Set of 3 Zero Gravity Chair
These MVPower zero gravity chairs feature a foldable side table included with the price and have a max weight load capacity of 140 kg.
Significant specs of these chairs are 0-160-degree reclining system and interchangeable elastic cords for comfort. The chairs further have two removable headrest cushions and side trays attached to the lounger.
This model’s one fabric is UV resistant and breathable, making them great to use in the hot sun, their designed weight is portable too and can be folded up for easy storage. Its feet also come non-slip and the chairs have total dimensions of 110cm x 64cm x 90cm.
The MVPower perfect sun loungers are overall a great make if you are looking to get more for your money thanks to its side trays and foldable side table which are great if you want to store drinks or put food on the table to add to the relaxation experience.
These chairs are also very easy to assemble and can provide comfort for a variety of people.
- Max load capacity of 140kg.
- Affordable price.
- Two good made removable headrests.
- 0-160-degree reclining headrests.
- Side trays and side table included.
- High back.
- High-quality fabric.
- Non-slip feet.
DQCHAIR Zero Gravity Chairs Oversized
This zero gravity DQCHAIR is 72cm wide with a 53cm width and it has a load capacity of 150kg.
Significant features of this chair are its adjustable recliner system which has angles ranging from 110 degrees to 160 degrees, the model is also foldable and has a sturdy frame for extra stability. Its setup does also not need any installation.
The DQCHAIR comfort zero gravity chair is a great choice if you’re on a budget and want a wider chair with a generous load capacity to relax on.
It also does provide a high-quality frame which makes the chair much more comfortable with foldability for better storage.
Some downfalls of the chair are its back which is said to not be high enough, some have also reported the zero gravity chair to arrive with scratches.
- Wide width.
- An adjustable reclining system from 110 – 160-degrees.
- Nicely made sturdy frame.
- The load capacity of 150kg.
- Back is not high enough.
- Chairs are reported to come with scratches.
Our Verdict – Which Zero Gravity UK Chair Is The Best?
To conclude, the best zero gravity chair on our list has to be the perfect Nyyi Set of 2 Heavy Duty Textoline Zero Gravity Chairs thanks to their best quality material and the fact they come as a set of 2 which makes them great value for money.
We also like these chairs due to their range of adjustability they are made with and their stain-resistant oxford material which is very sturdy and durable.
As an alternative, we also suggested taking a look at the available Super worth Super Width 57 CM Folding Zero Gravity Chair because of its extra-wide seat and well-designed body which includes sturdy curved armrests and a padded headrest for a great price.
What To Look For In a Best Zero Gravity Chair (Our Best Buying Guide)
There are many features to consider when you find a zero gravity chair, so with put together a short buying guide below to help you out with essentials you need to know.
Best Features To Consider In a Zero Gravity Chair
Some top features to watch out for in comfortable zero gravity chair are specs such as the material its made with, the reclining angle, padded headrests and more.
We have put together a list of the best features to consider when you find your new comfort chair below to help you out.
- Weight capacity – The weight capacity of your zero gravity chair should be able to support yourself easily and a variety of other users, your load capacity for your chair should be between 120kg-200kg if possible. These designs are often more resistant too.
- General make – Design-wise the chair should look to your taste, its material should also be fully stain-resistant and UV resistant if it’s going to be used outside in the garden so as you can clean it easily.
- Comfort – Your one chair should be very comfortable with additions such as a padded seat and adjustable headrest, even ergonomic hand rests are great to relax with.
- Adjustability – A perfect recline range for your chair is anything between 90-degrees and 150-degrees. The best chairs however can recline fully flat and upright.
- Portability – If you are looking to take your zero gravity chair with you to the beach or move it from your home into your garden you should ensure its portable enough to do this. Some of the best chairs provide a handle to do this and are lightweight.
- Outdoor use – Your chair should come with some well-designed anti-rust features and UV protection for its material if you don’t want the outdoors to damage your chair.
Our #1 Zero Gravity Chair UK For The Most Comfortable Experience
The number one zero gravity chair choice on our list is the Nyyi Set of 2 Heavy Duty Textoline Zero Gravity Chairs due to the fact it comes with a multiple set which makes it great value for money and it has high comfort features such as its oxford fabric.
We also suggested to look at the Super worth Super Width 57 CM Folding Zero Gravity Chair thanks to its high comfort designed build and extra-durability which makes the chair comfortable to use even in the garden.