Top 3 Cordless Torque Wrenches On The Market Compared
Many of the older impact wrenches weren’t sufficient enough for the trades that were looking for one that could handle prolonged periods of work and one that didn’t overheat quickly even during light use. There are many impact wrenches out there all claiming to be the most reliable and able to do the best job but often fail a few months down the line.
It’s important a tradesman has the right tools to commence work and if they don’t their work will ultimately suffer. If you are currently on the lookout for a cordless torque impact wrench then you’ll definitely want to consider one of the following three which are rated as some of the best cordless torque impact wrenches on the market.
Dewalt DCF899HN-XJ Our Number 1
If you are in the scaffolding trade you will already know what a cordless torque impact wrench is and how it can benefit you and your work. If you currently find yourself seeking a new one or you just want to add one as backup to an existing kit, you may want to consider the Dewalt DCF899HN-XJ High Torque Impact Wrench (VIEW PRICE HERE!). This little impact wrench will make undoing those tight bolts on scaffolding clips seem effortless and you will be able to do your job with ease. Have a look at some of the features this product is able to offer:
- Fan cooled motor – The fan cooled motor technology will ensure users are able to use this high torque impact wrench throughout the day without it overheating. The fan cooled motor will keep the wrench in top shape for years to come.
- Breakaway torque – The breakaway torque feature is used when the bolt is at its tightest, it will simply use a lot more torque to release it and then go back to normal when it can be undone with ease.
- 3 speeds – You will be able to adjust the speed settings to suit your specific application for certain materials.
- Torque settings – The torque settings will allow you to adjust it for tougher and easier bolts.
This Dewalt impact wrench is very powerful and is used by many in the scaffolding trade. If you find your current impact wrench isn’t sufficient enough for your job, you should definitely consider this Dewalt impact wrench to be your next buy as it provides a lot of features its competitors do not.
Features: Fan cooled motor – Breakaway torque – 2400 impacts per minute
Clarke CIR220 Review – Number 2
The Clarke brand has been delivering quality tool products to the construction industry for a few years now and has established itself as one of the most affordable brands around. If you are looking for a good quality impact wrench that is powerful and is able to succumb to even the most difficult of challenges, you may want to consider the Clarke CIR220 24V Cordless Impact Wrench and its following features:
- 2000RPM – A speed of 2000RPM and 2700 impacts per minute will ensure your work gets done quickly and professionally.
- Free accessories – This Clarke impact wrench also comes with a nice carry case that can cater for the two battery packs and charger that also comes with it.
- Easy grip handle – Clarke wanted to manufacture a product that was not only robust but also easy to handle and with the easy grip handle this one provides will make sure users are in complete control and are comfortable at the same time.
- Fast charge – You will be presented with a free charger that can charge your battery packs within one hour, which is perfect for those that don’t like waiting around for hours before they can do anything.
This Clarke impact wrench will definitely benefit your workload with its heavy duty design. It certainly isn’t going to win any awards in terms of being lightweight, but it’s very robust and it does everything you need it to. This Clarke product comes at a fraction of the prices of its competitors which is why it is very popular among the trades that require an impact wrench that has good torque and isn’t going to bow down to any challenge in front of it.
Features: Fast charge – 2000RPM – Lightweight
Sealey 24V Review – Number 3
The Sealey 24V Cordless Impact Wrench is often found in a lot of the vehicle repair garages worldwide thanks to its design that is able to undo car tyre nuts with ease. It can also cater for a lot of the other trades that seek a compact impact wrench that is heavy duty and doesn’t mess around when it comes to doing a proper job. Have a look at some of the other features this impact wrench is able to provide:
- Free warranty – You will be presented with free 12 months warranty so even if this heavy duty product does fail you within the first few months of use, you will be confident knowing you can get a replacement.
- Battery & charger included – unlike a lot of the other impact wrench products that only come with the body, this impact wrench also presents the consumer with a battery and the charger to go with it so you can start using it as soon as it arrives.
- Comfortable grip – A comfortable rubber grip will ensure any job that is undertaken is done in a safe and comfortable manner without causing too much fatigue.
- Sturdy and robust – The sturdy and robust design is perfect for any trades that find themselves knocking tools about on a day to day basis. This one will take a lot for it to break or succumb to any damage.
The Sealey brand isn’t a very well-known brand in the construction industry but it still has a name for being able to provide top quality products to its consumers. If you are looking for an affordable impact wrench that has good torque and isn’t going to break after a few months, the Sealey 24V Cordless Impact Wrench could be what you’re looking for.
Features: Robust design – Free warranty – Free battery and charger
The Dewalt DCF899HN-XJ 18 V High Torque Impact Wrench is of course up at the top thanks to its many features and highly competitive price. It comes with a powerful breakaway torque that will undo even the most stubborn of bolts and with the fan cooled motor will ensure it is always protected from overheating even when used for prolonged periods.
The other two impact wrenches aren’t far off the quality the Dewalt provides but if you are looking for a much cheaper impact wrench then one of those two can also be considered.