Worx WX427 XL 700W Compact Circular Saw
The Worx WX427 XL 700W Compact Circular Saw (lowest price here!) has been around since 2015 and has received a lot of attention from the construction industry thanks to its powerful cutting technology. You will find there aren’t many other circular saws out there that can offer users the same power and cutting consistency as this Worx product provides and with the built in laser guide users can be certain their materials are going to get cut precisely.
There are plenty of tradesmen out there that turn their nose up at this product because it is corded but that is what provide its phenomenal power and you will not get a product that can provide this much power when it’s cordless. If you are looking for a very versatile product that can do almost any cutting job to suit your needs then the Worx WX427 XL Compact Circular Saw can provide you with that experience thanks to its power and multiple blade types that can cut through almost any material it is up against.
If you are interested in getting to know more about this product and the features it provides its users, have a look at the following:
- Depth guide – The depth guide will ensure users are able to start cutting where they need to and with the simple depth guide this product offers, users can be sure they are cutting at the exact depth they need to.
- Bevel lever – More often than not users will need to make cuts that aren’t just straight but require a certain angle of bevel and this product will let them do that with ease thanks to the simple bevel lever feature. Users will be able to cut up to a 45 degree angle instantly thanks to the bevel lever provided.
- Built in laser – The built in laser guide will make sure users are cutting accurately and precisely. It’s built in to the product above the blade so users know they are going to get consistently straight cuts every time.
- Plunge cutting – If you need to cut vents or plug sockets, and even sections of the floorboards out you will love the plunge feature this product provides that will let you do just that.
- Cut a variety of materials – Users will not be able to just cut tough wooden materials but this product will allow users to cut metal, plasterboard, tiles, bricks and even stone.
- Lightweight – This product is very lightweight weighing only 5kg so users can be sure of a stress free way of cutting without feeling fatigued.
- Compact design – This design was built with control in mind and with the compact design and ergonomically designed structure users can be sure they are comfortable and in full control during use.
- Multiple blades – Consumers will be presented with 3 different blades upon purchase. You will get a diamond tipped blade which is perfect for tiles, ceramics and brickwork, a TCT woodcutting blade and a HSS general purpose blade which is great to use on the likes of plasterboard and metal.
- One handed operation – Users will easily be able to use this product with one hand thanks to its lightweight structure, compact design, and ergonomically designed handle.
- Dust bag attachment – Users will be able to fit a dust bag to this saw to ensure a dust free environment during operation. It doesn’t come with a dust bag but users will be able to buy a standard one from most merchants.
The Worx brand is well-known to provide some of the most powerful power tools in the construction industry and this Worx WX427 XL Compact Circular Saw has been living up to the name since 2015. It is already quickly becoming one of the best circular saws out there thanks to its powerful and versatility in being able to cut through almost any materials thrown in its path. It’s not a cordless design which is the only thing a lot of people don’t like about it but if you can get past that then you will have a very powerful cutter that is very affordable.
If you are looking for a cutter that will have a good go at any challenge thrown its way, you should definitely consider the Worx WX427 XL Compact Circular Saw and the many features it provides.