||Bosch PSR 7.2 LI||Built in LED – 6 torque settings – Multiple accessories||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Black & Decker||3.6 V Lithium Battery – Compact – 3 pivot positions||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Terratek 18V||16 torque settings – 12 months warranty – Turbocharged||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Cordless Screwdrivers On The Market Compared
Cordless screwdrivers have been around for a while now and they certainly provide a lot more efficiency in terms of putting products such as flat packs together. A lot of the cordless screwdrivers these days still provide just as much power as the corded ones so it’s much more beneficial to have one without a cord that is just going to get in the way during operation. If you are currently on the lookout for a new cordless screwdriver then you may look towards one of the following three we have below.
Bosch PSR 7.2 LI Review – Our Number 1
This cordless Bosch screwdriver (lowest price here!) is perfect for anyone that needs to screw in small screws into light materials such as wood and already existing holes that come with flat packs. This product is very lightweight and small so you’ll be able to use it in hard to reach places where space is very limited. Have a look at the following features this Bosch cordless screwdriver provides:
- Lithium-Ion technology – this cordless screwdriver comes with lithium-ion technology which means your battery packs are going to last longer and it’s already ready to get going.
- Built in LED – The built in LED light at the front will ensure you are able to see in darker conditions such as in cupboards.
- Bosch electronic cell protection – The Bosch electronic cell protection will ensure your batteries are kept safe and will provide longer battery life.
- 6 different torque settings – No matter what material you are trying to screw into you will be provided with 6 different torque settings so you can adjust to suit your specific needs.
- Multiple accessories – You will be presented with a 3 hour charger and a metal box to keep the equipment safe.
This Bosch product is one of the most affordable cordless screwdrivers out there and you can be sure you are going to get one that is going to last thanks to the Bosch brand. It may not be the most powerful cordless screwdriver in the world but it does exactly what it was built to do.
Features: Built in LED – 6 torque settings – Multiple accessories
Pricing: Mid range
Black & Decker Pivot Handle Review – Number 2
The Black and Decker Pivot Handle Screwdriver was built with hard to reach places in mind – this product will pivot in 3 different positions to suit the needs of the application and the user. Black and Decker has always provided good quality products to their consumers and this pivot handle cordless screwdriver is living up to that standard. Have a look at some of the other features this product provides to see if it’s the right product for you:
- 6 V Lithium Battery – This screwdriver comes fitted with a 3.6 V lithium battery so you can be sure your screwdriver is going to hold its charge well.
- Compact and slim – This slim and compact design will mean you will be able to use it in all the hard to reach places standard screwdrivers can’t get to.
- 3 pivot positions – You can alter the position of the pivot at 3 different angles to suit your needs which will make screwing in the hard to reach places even easier.
- Spindle lock – Lock it in position with the spindle lock and you can be sure you will be in complete control of the screwdriver.
- Multiple accessories – This screwdriver comes with two different sized screwdriver bits and one charging unit so you will be able to open it up and get started straight away.
The whole idea of introducing this Black and Decker product was for the consumers that are constantly working in areas where space is limited. More often than not a manual screwdriver is needed to do the work because bigger drills won’t fit, but with this Black and Decker product you can be sure you will still have the automated experience in a compact design.
Features: 3.6 V Lithium Battery – Compact – 3 pivot positions
Terratek 18V Review – Number 3
This Terratek combi drill has plenty of features and added extras to make drilling a lot less stressful. No matter what your material, you can be sure this Terratek 18V cordless screwdriver will have the bit to do the job you need it to. Have a look at the following features and reasons why you may consider adding this drill to your toolset:
- Turbocharged – This Terratek screwdriver comes super turbocharged so you can be sure whatever job you wish to undertake is done quickly and effectively.
- Variable speeds – Multiple speeds will ensure no matter what material you are working with you will have a speed that will suit its needs.
- 12 month warranty – For a product that is already very cheap, it also comes with 12 months warranty for your own peace of mind.
- 16 torque settings – There aren’t many cordless screwdrivers out there that can provide as many different torque settings as the 16 this one provides – it has a torque setting for every situation you find yourself in.
In conclusion you can’t argue with the price this cordless screwdriver comes at and with the multiple features and accessories it comes with makes it unbeatable on price and is very competitive in its market. You should definitely consider adding this drill to your set if you are looking for a drill that can do just about anything.
Features: 16 torque settings – 12 months warranty – Turbocharged
The Bosch PSR 7.2 LI Cordless Screwdriver is such a small and compact design you will find getting to all the hard to reach places is done with ease – you’ll definitely not have to screw manually as this one will be able to get anywhere a manual one can.
When the Bosch screwdriver is compared with the Black and Decker and the Terratek drills in this list it is a little bit better in terms of robustness and power – and seeing as they are all roughly the same sort of price and because it is the Bosch brand, it would definitely be worth siding with that.