||Makita DSS610Z 18V||Dust blower – LED light – Lithium battery powered||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Dewalt DC390N||3700RPM – Fan cooled motor –Replaceable brushes||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Festool HKC 55 EB||Guide Wedge – Rail guide – Adjustable cutting depth||High end||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Cordless Rip Saws On The Market Compared
Cordless circular rip saws are great tools for those looking to cut through wood in straight lines and they provide a lot of features and settings to make sure that it’s done precisely. There are many cordless rip saws out there manufactured by different brands and they all provide users with a good experience but some of them don’t have the structure or technology to last for months on end which isn’t beneficial to those that use them on a daily basis.
If you are looking for a reliable cordless rip saw that is going to do everything it says it will and last for years to come, have a look at the following three rip saws below and the features they provide their users.
Makita DSS610Z 18V Review – Our Number 1
Makita has specialised in tools for the construction industry for years and they are right up there with some of the best brands in the world when it comes to cordless circular rip saws. If you are looking for a reliable rip saw that is going to get the job done on a daily basis, have a look at the Makita DSS610Z 18V Cordless Circular Saw (lowest price here!) and all of the features it provides:
- Lithium-Ion Battery – The lithium battery will ensure the product remain lightweight but also powerful to cut through some of the toughest wood around.
- Lightweight – This lightweight design will ensure users are able to cut through wood effortlessly and without getting fatigued.
- Smooth and powerful cutting – Smooth and powerful cutting technology thanks to its 3700RPM and 360W output.
- Rubber grip – You can be sure you will get a comfortable application thanks to the rubber handle grip and lightweight structure this design provides.
- LED light – A simple LED light will make sure you are able to see even when the lighting is very limited.
- Automatic dust blower – The automatic dust blower will turn on during operation so you are still able to see cutting lines with ease.
There aren’t many products out there that can offer you the same precise cutting this Makita circular saw provides and if you are looking for not only a reliable product, but also one that is affordable and does everything you need it to, then this circular saw should definitely be considered.
Features: Dust blower – LED light – Lithium battery powered
Dewalt DC390N Review – Number 2
The Dewalt DC390N Cordless Circular Saw provides users with an easy cutting experience that is comfortable and lightweight. If you are looking for a simple rip saw that is going to do everything you need it to, this Dewalt product has everything you need to get started. Have a look at some of the features this product is able to provide its consumers:
- Fan cooled motor – The fan cooled motor will ensure the product doesn’t overheat even when used for prolonged periods. This provides the product with a long-lasting life by not putting much pressure on the motor.
- Replaceable brushes – The brushes in the motor can be replaced at a later date if they aren’t providing as much power as they used to.
- Patterned grip area – The patterned grip area will make sure users have a comfortable grip and are always in complete control during operation.
- 3700RPM – 3700RPM makes this cordless circular saw one of the most powerful in its range and will make cutting look effortless.
This Dewalt is a little pricey and doesn’t come with a battery pack which will make it even more costly, but with the features it provides users and seeing as the Dewalt brand is one of the most reliable out there makes this product definitely worth having a look at.
Features: 3700RPM – Fan cooled motor –Replaceable brushes
Festool HKC 55 EB Review – Number 3
The Festool HKC 5 EB Cordless Circular Saw is in the high-end market so the price tag isn’t for the fainthearted, but if you are a serious tradesman it’s important to have serious tools that are not only reliable but also provide the perfect service. Have a look at some of the features the Festool HKC 55 EB offers its users:
- Lithium Batteries – As with most cordless tools, this one also comes equipped with lithium battery technology which improves the lifetime of the product and the charging time itself.
- Trimming rail attachments – The trimming rail attachments are there to provide more control over the cutting and also mobile independence for all users.
- Cutting depth adjustment – You will be able to cut at deeper or shallow depths thanks to this cutting depth adjustment. You can adjust to suit the thickness of the wood you are cutting so you will get clean cuts every time.
- Guide wedge – The guide wedge will ensure users are able to cut precise straight lines without damaging the edge of the wood.
In conclusion the Festool HKC is very expensive and isn’t for beginners, but if you are an experience user of circular saws and you are looking for a high-end product that is going to give you all of the features the more affordable brands can’t give you, then this product should definitely be considered.
Features: Guide Wedge – Rail guide – Adjustable cutting depth
The Festool HKC Cordless Circular Saw is in the high-end market and offers everything a more experienced user needs on a daily basis but if you are looking for an affordable option that still provides all of the basis and more, then you may want to consider the Makita DSS610Z 18 V Cordless Circular Saw.
It provides users with a great cutting experience and still has all of the features the more expensive brands provide which is why it is great value for money. There aren’t many products out there that can compete with the Makita brand either which is why it is up there with some of the best cordless circular saws available on the market today.