||Makita DDA351Z||LED Light – 4-pole motor – Lightweight||High end||Lowest Price Here!|
||DeWalt 18V XR||Ergonomic design – Fan cooled motor – Lightweight design||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Bosch GWB||3 LED Lights – 5 head positions – Battery level indicator||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Cordless Angle Drills On The Market Compared
Cordless Angle Drills are perfect for those that often find themselves working in areas where space is limited as they provide users the ability to drill around objects that are in the way. Cordless Angle Drills come with many features and different design structures but most of them do the same job in terms of catering for users working in small areas where users may not be able to use a standard sized drill.
If you are currently on the lookout for a new cordless angle drill that will do everything it says it will and provide you with many features and components that will make your drilling experience a lot easier, have a look at the following three cordless drills and the features they provide.
Makita DDA351Z Review – Our Number 1
Makita is well-known for their ability to provide top quality cordless drill products to their users and they have continued to do that with the release of the Makita DDA351Z Cordless Angle Drill (lowest price here!). This particular angle drill is built around a compact and lightweight design weighing only 1.1kg so you know you are going to get an experience that isn’t going to cause any strain on the wrists and it is still going to be powerful enough to do the job in hand. Have a look at some of the other features this Makita product provides:
- Lightweight – Makita designed this angle drill with weight in mind and they have managed to manufacture one of the lightest angle drills around that weighs only 1.1kg.
- Large handle – The handle that sticks out near the drilling head provides users with extra leverage and much more control during its toughest operations.
- High power 4-pole motor technology – Makita wanted to produce a product that was not only cordless and lightweight but still produced the power needed to produce the best results and they have managed to do that thanks to the integration of the LXT 4-pole motor.
- LED Light – A simple LED light integration makes working in areas where light is limited much easier.
The Makita DDA351Z Cordless Angle Drill makes drilling in limited spaces much easier thanks to its compact and lightweight design. If you are on the lookout for a product that provides all of the features that makes drilling easier, you should look towards this Makita product for your drilling needs.
Features: LED Light – 4-pole motor – Lightweight
Pricing: High end
DeWalt 18V XR Review – Number 2
The DeWalt 18V Cordless Angle Drill is able to provide users with a powerful drilling experience in a compact and lightweight design. This DeWalt angle drill has many features and settings which give users a much better experience when drilling and screwing. If you are looking for a compact angle drill that can be used in the areas when space is very limited this angle drill will provide you with the best experience. Have a look at some of the other features this product is able to provide its users:
- Compact & Lightweight – This DeWalt product was manufactured with space in mind so it was designed in such a way that it would remain compact enough to still be used in confined spaces but still provide the power needed for tougher applications.
- Two speed settings – You can adjust the speed of this angle drill to suit the needs of the specific application.
- Ergonomic design – This compact angle drill is easily useable thanks to its ergonomic design and rubber overmould grip that gives users full control when drilling.
- Fan cooled motor – The motor is fan cooled which prevents it from overheating during its toughest assignments. You will find that this product has a much longer life thanks to the fan cooled motor technology so you can be sure you are going to get a reliable product.
There isn’t many places where this angle drill can’t be used thanks to its compact and lightweight design and if you are looking for an affordable angle drill that can provide you with a powerful experience, this drill by DeWalt should definitely be considered.
Features: Ergonomic design – Fan cooled motor – Lightweight design
Pricing: Mid range
Bosch GWB Review – Number 3
The Bosch GWB 10.8 Cordless Angle Drill provides users with a much better experience than standard angle drills thanks to its ability to change the position of its head in 5 different positions. This means users are able to use the drill in even more places and it provides a much better experience in terms of control and power. If you are looking for a top quality angle drill that provides a lot of features some of its competitors do not, have a look at this Bosch Cordless Angle Drill and the features it provides:
- 5 different head positions – Users will easily be able to adjust the angle of the drilling head to suit their needs which means it can be used even more confined spaces a lot of the other standard angle drills can’t reach.
- Battery level indicator – You will easily be able to see how much battery is left in the battery pack thanks to its handy little battery level indicator.
- Multiple LEDS – This angle drill comes with 3 different LEDS to suit the user’s needs so users will easily be able to see in places where light is very limited.
- Lithium-Ion battery – The lithium-ion battery technology will ensure users get a powerful product in a compact design and a battery that is going to outlast its competitors.
This angle drill from Bosch makes all of the other angle drills look pretty standard and even though it’s a lot more expensive you will find that you are getting a product that is reliable and versatile in the sense it can do much more thanks to its 5 different drilling head positions. This angle drill is definitely one of the best ones out there and if you are looking for an angle drill that can provide you with a reliable experience this Bosch product should definitely be considered.
Features: 3 LED Lights – 5 head positions – Battery level indicator
The Makita DDA351Z Cordless Angle Drill gets the nod in front of the other 2 in this list because it provides a lot of features and is much better value for money. The other two offer a lot in terms of features and durability but with the brand in Makita it’s a very hard product to compete with and you should definitely consider it if you are looking for a reliable angle drill.